What customers say about
Safe and Secure 24
"I am writing to thank you for the efficiency of your service, which resulted in the arrival of a fire tender and crew at about 4.40pm on Thursday afternoon. The fire was caused by bacon I was grilling overheating, causing fat from the bacon to ignite and cause extreme heat. The controls on my electric cooker were melted and smoke seemed to drift everywhere.
The cooker can be replaced - I have contacted my insurance company - and the minimal smoke damage dealt with through cleaning and redecorating. I was intending to redecorate anyway and the paint is in my garage.
However the smoke/fire alarm linked to yourselves prevented a more serious situation arising because I had briefly fallen asleep when I should have been checking the cooking/grilling process to ensure the food was not overcooked. The value of the monitoring system has proven to be invaluable. Once again my grateful thanks to you all. I have also written to the fire brigade to back up my verbal thanks to the crew who attended the incident so promptly.”
Alan Crockett, Tyne & Wear
"We accidentally triggered our alarm yesterday and were duly contacted by the alarm receiving centre. We were happy with the efficiency of the monitoring centre and the way they handled our silly mistake. It has done a lot for our confidence in the system."
K Beastall, Carlisle
"I had a Safe and Secure 24 alarm system fitted one week ago, by your engineer John McKenzie, and his assistant, Paul. Today, after one telephone call to your office, I had the power box moved to a more suitable position, by Paul. I would like to commend your engineers on their efficiency and courtesy, and also the company for the after-sales service."
A.S. Hamilton, Edinburgh
"I am writing to thank you on behalf of myself and my mother for the excellent service and professionalism that your company has provided to my mother.
On 2nd June, at approximately 6:50pm I was contacted by your monitoring centre informing me that my mother was unable to get out of the bath. She had pressed her medical help button and was able to talk to one of your operators desperately seeking help. Had it not been for the speed and helpfulness that the monitoring centre gave to her, the situation could have been a lot worse. I was contacted straight away by one of your operators who kept me calm and in the right frame of mind to deal with the situation and just for that I am forever grateful.
As I arrived at the house I was able to help my mother whilst still talking to the operator, who as I have been told was comforting and calming towards her. The water in the bath was still luke warm when I got there, which shows in itself the response which you have provided was a great one. Things could have been a lot worse but now I have great peace of mind knowing that she is being looked after. Thank you all."
K.A. Lawson. Northumberland